Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Scrapbooking Process Video Featuring Felicity Jane

Hello everyone, another video featuring Felicity Jane *(I think this is mainly the February kit).  Also, another snowy day here in Central Oregon, it has been snowing most of the day, just days after our roads because completely clear (still have mounds of snow that  was scraped :).

Back to the video, I used mostly all Felicity Jane papers and cut-a parts with the exception of stickers from a Crate Paper sheet by Maggie Holmes Bloom collection.  I must mention, I didn't realize these stickers were so thin...they were fine when placed flat on my paper, but it they were overlapped on layered paper, you could see the layers of papers underneath.  Had I known, I would have removed the sticker (the deer, in particular, and put foam underneath it, just a little FYI.  I used Distress Inks, Candied Apples & Fired Brick to ink the center of the 2x3 journaling card from the kit, which I stamped with the '1,2 3' stamp from Papertrey Ink Moments Inked   Posted stamp set.  I'm still not a fan of having to fussy cut the 'cut-apart' sheet, wish they were diecut stickers :(. I am really ready for some color changes as well, in this kit....I feel like we've had the same color palette for the last few months......sorry, don't mean to be a downer....I do love the kits, just a few observations on my part.  I HAVE loved every single stamp set!!!!

AT least this time I remembered to do a voice-over....geesh, I can't believe I forgot that last time!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....