Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Papertrey Ink Celebrating The Past, 2010

Celebrating along with Papertrey Ink, using one of the stamp sets they have highlighted for their anniversary celebration, mYeat Of Flowers, Sweet Pea.'  For this card, I made a top folding card, added a piece of wisteria chicken scratch patterned paper to the side.  I adhered the die cut sweet pea flowers, which were colored with copic markers.  Before I adhered the flowers I stamped and embossed an image from the 'Shine' stamp set for a little added texture and interest.  The sentiment 'You've Been so sweet' is also from the stamp set, which I stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Ranger super fine embossing powder, mounted on some foam adhesive to get a bit of dimension.  I then added some Nuvo Crystal drops in sweet lilac.  I finished the inside of the card off with a 'a THANK YOU' sentiment from Altenew stamps, adhered to a piece of the same wisteria gingham chicken scratch paper.
It's been fun revisiting these stamp sets, thank you Papertrey Ink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....