Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2017

MY Favorite Things Color Challenge

Well, this isn't the card I had started with, but I messed up the background and had to add more clouds to cover up, which isn't bad, just a bit more 'busy' than my original idea......for this card I used MFT stamp & die set, Fall Friends, and the dies for the landscape & fence Indint see a name for, I'm assuming they go along with the 'Barnyard Friends' set.  The clouds are from a lawn Fawn die set, the black sequin stars are Felicity Jane.  I used copic markers to color in the images.  The patterned paper I used for the hill is Maggie Holmes Bloom for Crate Paper.  Oh, and that little twiggy tree is a die from Altenew.
And, the inside,
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....