Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Papertrey Ink Celebrating The Past 2011

I had just pulled out my 'Tremendous Treats, Valentine' stamp & die set when PTI's post came out 'Celebrating 2011.'  One of the five stamp sets they were focusing on happened to be this set.  I had pulled out this Valentine set to make these cute little treat sacks using Lawn Fawn's treat bag, and the Tremendous Treats stamp & die set...
I die cut and put the sacks together using some fun Valentine patterned papers (I tho k they are Echo Park & Maggie Holmes).  I then die cut  four tags in Kraft, using Avery Elle Postage Stamp die set, and topped with the PTI tremendous treats dies, that I stamped and colored with copic markers.  I think the four little Grands will like these little bags as much as the candy & little treats I am to stuff  inside!😉
Another quick card using PTI's 'Simply Spring stamp and die set:

I love coloring these cute little bunnies soft shades of almost pink copic markers.  I did some sponging on the background with distress ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....