Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Scrapbook Process Video Using Echo Park Lucky In Love

Hello, everyone, here today with another scrapbooking process video using Echo Park Lucky In Love scrapbook collection.  Love the text paperI used from this pack, for some reason, text papers are kind of hard for me to find, and I do love them!  For this layout I scrapbooker a photo of my husband and myself from our anniversary last December (36 years :), and a wine label I thought was too pretty to throw away, from the bottle of wine Stan got me for Valentine's Day.  I love the use of the gray woodgrain paper from Simple Stories behind the label.  I added a tiny bit of Felicity Jane paper from the February kit (the black Swiss dot).  The only other thing I forgot to add in the video was the use of some old Doodlebug number stickers for the date, and the fact that I used some fun foam to put behind the photo for added dimension.  The 'xoxo' die is from Lawn Fawn, and I can see myself using this die a lot, as our family uses this expression a lot in texts, etc.....

Here we go, please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like (I'm working on getting better and a bit more interesting....still a little camera shy :)
Thanks so much for stopping by, will be back later with some card shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....