Total Pageviews

Monday, February 6, 2017

Scrapbooking Layout Process With A BIG WOOPS

Hello all, here today to share a Scrapbooking layout process...which had several takes to edit, etc......when completed, I uploaded it to YouTube....only to think to myself, ' I don't remember doing a voice-over,' which I didnt'....my phone was out of memory at that point...so I just let it go......  I almost deleted it, then I thought, 'if someone can gain a teeny tip for their Scrapbooking skills, so be it....so here it is....I used so many old papers, along with the newer Felicity Jane supplies....and some Papertrey Ink stamps and dies......I really can't link to the old supplies....I CAN say, it is SO worth hanging on to your old papers (after all, everything comes back around, I've seen it in the Scrapbooking world 3X :).....I was able to marriage a ver new Felicity Jane kit...Jan. I believe (I tend to put them together..)...along with some very old papers , some old rubons (lily bee, does anyone remember that brand?) and some vintage bookplate, I love the result and how it all coordinates.  I also added some new Nuvo drops!  The flag banner at the top, I hand cut.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....