Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Reaping The Harvest!


In typical Central Oregon fashion, the temperature fluctuations are extreme between night and day ( especially in the Spring and Fall.... I know it's not officially fall, but it feels like it is here in the mornings :). With the temperatures dropping precariously close to freezing, we have to keep on top of the garden harvesting, thus, all the freezing and canning...

Have been trying to make time to get my craft on too.n This is my second card for the My Favorite Things contest:
I used the cute Flurries ( think that's the name of it) stamp and die set, then colored it with Copic markers.  the square double stitched border is also MFT's, the scalloped rectangle is a spellbinders die.  The vellum background is stitched borders from Lawn Fawn.  I embossed the sentiment with some somewhat glittery embossing powder, and added some sequins for a little added touch.

Corn is calling, thanks for stopping by,

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....