Total Pageviews

Monday, September 14, 2015

Loving Our House!

Lately I have been in the nesting mode.  after getting all boxes unloaded, furniture arranged, etc.....for me, it's to decorate and make little displays.
Couldn't get great light for the living room,need to keep working on this,mbecause ut's a wonderfully cozy place.  The floating shelves are one set of two on either side of my prep sink (can I say I love having a small prep sink.....so great when multi-tasking in the kitchen).
I have another MFT card to share;
This card features the 'Green Pastures' stamp and die set, colored in with copic markers, along with the little fence die that I love, it looks like just where we live!  I embossed the sentiment using Zing embossing powder.  Fun card, oh, and I got the idea for the plaid shirt from the MFT Designer idea gallery, colored with copics.

My next project...I got this old window frame at an antique store.  Sanded it, and re-glued the wood panes in.  I left it pretty rough (well, it was in pretty bad shape and would have split the wood to pieces if I had sanded any more :), this is the first coat of paint...I think Inwant to make a photo collage kind of bulletin board...I'm sure it will evolve...
Thanks for stopping by,
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....