Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

It's Been Awhile, New House, New Challenges

It's been over a year..in the meantime, we have been living in our RV for close to a year while building our new home.  We are blessed to have 10 acres to house cows, pigs a big garden and all kinds of critters, and the biggest blessing is that we have a beautiful place to host family events and gatherings with our kids and grands.   It has been a lot of fun to see our plans and dreams turn into a reality. I will share more photos of the house and my favorite elements.

I have also been enjoying my new craft room, it's hard to focus on decorating, landscaping, canning and freezing....with this room screaming for me to create😉. I will for sure share pics of this small little space that is my creative area... I did notice a little contest from All My Favorite Things, which I made a card for, featuring 'The Whole Herd' stamp set and dies.
I blended some Tim Holtz distress ink in for the background and created a little farm scene using MFT dies and stamps,coloring in with Copic markers.  Super fun for me to create😄
Until next time.....

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....