Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9, Papertrey Ink Pinterest Inspiration Challenge

Rare for me to post every day, let alone two posts in one day! I had a lot of fun looking around on pinterest, looking for my inspiration piece. I knew I found it right away when I saw this http://pinterest.com/pin/256494141249867315/repin/ decorated brown paper bag, and they she did kraft on kraft. I have to admit, I was also inspired by the moss I collected last fall when we were hiking up in the mountains (they've been sitting in a plastic bag, and really needed to be housed in a prettier container :). I used the happy hexagons to make a border, then for the main sentiment I used a method from a video I watched from Papertrey Ink (I think it was a Betsy Veldman one) on using your mat stacks and double dying them, then using pop dots to get a shadow effect. I used a sentiment from 'Think Big 19.' I had to use a spellbinders die, since I have yet to acquire any PTI ones (they're in my cart :). Here's my project;




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....