Total Pageviews

Friday, September 8, 2017

TWO Scrapbooking Process Videos!

Hi everyone!  After a short Sumer season, I am getting back into the scrapping and crafting mode.  I have made two process videos in the last week, which is a miracle for me.

This first video is an Easter video (I know it's not exactly Easter season, but these photos were on top of my stack :P!  I apologize for the amount of the process that was left out, my I kept looking up at my screen to see my video had just unexpectantly stopped taping....still got the majority in, with lots of stills at the end.

This next video is a camping video, which has photos of my husband from a few years ago, featuring a handmade tag with some little embellishments that  I made with dies and washi tape. And some Felicity Jane stamps.

I was going to add some still of the layouts, but I'm having a hard time uploading from my photo library.  Anyone else have this issue?
Anyway......life has been busy here at 'Rocky Pastures,' (our little farm)....we had a pig roast last week end with about 50 guests.  Stan built a pit lined with pumice block and we roasted a whole pit.  It was a lot of fun with great food and company.  Can you believe I didn't take one photo?!!

The garden is flourishing, and time for freezing, canning and preserving.

Hope you are all well, and enjoy the videos!  Until next time,
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....