Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Fall Scrapbooking Process Video

Hello everyone.....things are cooling down here a bit, at least enough that I could get my first batch of marinara made today!  Our tomatoes just now decided to go crazy, which is fine with me :)

Hubby is out scouting deer, so it is a good night for me to get some major crafting done, I've really had the bug lately ....so here is my latest process video.  This is a fall layout featuring two of my grandkids, Caprice & Cascade, using Echo Park papers from the 'Fall In Love With Fall' kit.  I don't usually go with a 'single' kit for layouts, but I kid of challenged myself to do it, and I did a pretty good job, the only other things I used were Nuvo Crystal drops, some twine a black piece of Bazzill cardstock and some black washi tape.  Not like me at all (to not mix and match on my own).

Here is the video, I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....