Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Card Challenge - Birthday

Hello, here to share a card I made for Simon Says Wednesday card challenge.  This week's challenge was a Birthday theme, using Simon Says Stamp products.  For this card, I used the SSS stamps, 'Lila's Heart,' and 'Sending and Wishing' set, along with the coordinating dies.  For the background, I used a Becky Higgins Project Life 4x6 card, and trimmed it to fit over a  red card base.  I colored the little 'Lila' girl with my copic markers, and added some glossy accents to the balloons.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation, Suzanne! Love the use of red and PL card! VERY sweet indeed! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Happy Birthday” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....