Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Creating Handmade Scrapbooking/Gift Embellishment Tags

Hello!  The other day while searching for the perfect embellishment for a scrapbook page, rifling through my stash, I decided that I should share my love of tags, and created the many layers of tags/embellishments.  As I mention in the video, I use this stash for a number of things, scrapbook page embellishments, tied onto gift sacks, or make them into a card.  I often leave room for the right sentiment,  so they will be totally versatile for future use.  Before I go any further, I must apologize for my scruffy nails......I had been touching up the stain on the trim in our house all day (very unforgiving :). I also called the Friendship Jar stamp and die set by Papertrey Ink 'Jar Fillers,' whoops, another 'whoops,' I called my handmade spiral flowers 'spiral tags.'  I get so focused on trying to finish in a timely manner....I mind my words....oh well, it's done now :)

Onto the video....I have still shots at the end, if you have any questions, please leave in the comments.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....