Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday

Hello, today I have a card created for PTI's Make It Monday challenge, which was a Valentine Ombré Effect card.  for this cars I used several different stamp sets and different PTI card stock.  The scallop framed is from the shaker die set, the hearts, limitless layers;hearts, the little truck and sentiment are from Tremendous Treats, Valentine.  For the gradient of colors in the card stock, I used raspberry fizz, berry sorbet, lovely
Lady, sweet blush for the 'haphazardly' cut stripes, and pure poppy for the background.  I stacked up some tiny die cut hearts in the trunk of the truck (which I watercoloredbon some watercolor paper) and beside the sentiment.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....