Total Pageviews

Friday, February 12, 2016

PAPERTREY INK 9TH ANNIVERSARY 9TH ANNOVERSARY

It's Papertrey Ink's 9th anniversary and they are hosting daily challenges to celebrate!  This challenge was to create a card using nine 1 1/2" squares and alter each one differently.  Boy, I have to agree with some of the other posters who thought this was harder than it sounded! It WAS hard to create a card that looked cohesive to me, so what I came up with is a kind of hot mess😉. I managed several different techniques, but not necessarily a different one on each square...,,,more like all over.  I did some
background ink sponging, ink smooshing, water coloring, stickles, heat embossing, pen lining, added a heart sticker, sequins and finished it off with some water spritzing.  I guess I can say it's 'artsy' right?😉
I used PTI's 'With All My Heart' stamp set.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so lovely! Yes, it was challenging but it ended up being really fun. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....