Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011


Welcome to my new blog....still getting the place set up, as you can see...
Just wanted to start a blog showing my paper arts, all things crafty, cooking, gardening, weimaraners, fishing, ok....basically, the things I love, including my family! Still trying to get the slide show working.....I guess it has changed over the last few years....
My newest obsession: http://pinterest.com/suzannebwebb/
It is so fun to be able to make virtual bulletin boards of your favorite things, things to do, things to make, things to looks at, places to go just by plucking them off the internet and 'pinning' them....genius!!

Recently participated in Jenni Bowlin Studio Mercantile challenge:http://jbsmercantileforum.ning.com/forum/topics/pinterest-challenge-from-doris-sander-1 Here's my take:

If course, I have a lot of rearranging to do....oh and do check out my etsy shop....
www.suzannebwebb.etsy.com

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....