Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Altenew Sketch Challenge #1

I decided to participate in Altenew's first Sketch Chellenge they have up over on their blog:
Here is a copy of the sketch:
 
And here is a copy of a layout Ashley Horton created using the sketch:
 
Here is my take on the sketch:
 
I used Altenew Matjestic Bloom to accent the photo, and the background paper & cut aparts are part of Felicity Jane March Scrapbooking kit.  I also, sponged some Rose Quartz ink on the background to soften up page.  The black border under the photo is crepe paper that I stitched and gathered.  Finished off the layout with a few rhinestones sprinkled here and there.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch, and the crepe border under your photo is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....