Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Christmas Tags Recap


Hello everyone, hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas, and are starting the new year off with a bang!  We've been pretty much snowed in for the last couple of weeks with about 18-20" of snow  (it's hard to be very accurate, because it just kind of keeps dumping every couple of days) and freezing temps. 

As always, I made all my Christmas tags using my favorite holiday stamps, embellishments and ribbons, I made some into tiny little shakers, and that was fun!  Here is a sampling of some, then some close ups of a few:

Also wanted to share the gorgeous table my oldest son, Griffin, made foer my craft room...it fits perfectly, and is great for projects you want to work on while standing.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back to share a few cards and scrapbook layouts I've made lately!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....