Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Papertrey Ink, Papertrey Ink, Create Along With Us, Cards, Cardmaking, Lawn Fawn

Hello, after a fogged -in, dark morning, we are now experiencing our first 'Spring-like' day!

Today I'm sharing a card I created to play along with Papertrey Ink's 'Create Along With Us ' challenge.
  For this challenge, I chose this bright and sunny card created by Kay Miller ( I love ALL her creations) as my inspiration piece:
I loved the color combination and confetti background.  Although I didn't have the same background stamp as Kay did, I made up my version with what I had, I used Polka Dot Basics, Star Gazer and Good Times (all PTI) to create my background (and I also added stars :).  The balloons are from Birthday Style, 'Celebrate' die, which I layered four times is also from Good Times.  Ink used is Hibiscus Burst and Bright Buttercup.  Other products:  sequins and oval dies, from Lawn Fawn.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a happy card!! I love the sweet colors. One could not help but celebrate seeing this darling card!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....