Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day of Crafting & Christmas In April

HI everyone, had a great day here of crafting.  My husband, one of my dogs, and oldest son (we just celebrated his 28th birthday last night with his very pregnant wife :) went out shed hunting, which means I had the entire day to create!  I started the day looking at sheets of very cute Christmas stickers from MME and Simple Stories.  I always have a hard time using pre made embellishments, but these are so cute, who could resist!  I also used a stamp and die set from PTI, 'Stitched Sentiments'....I love how the little embroidery frame turned out framing some old stamps from an older Art Warehouse set..


Also, a new video on tags, a very cute set of pink and brown tags, and mycrafting style.






I









3 comments:

  1. I love your tags. I was just thinking of joining a card candy swap and these type of tags would be perfect.

    Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable tags. Perfect for gifts and layouts! - Irma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....