Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 6, 2013

I Am Inspired To Create!

I kind of had a dry spell of craftiness (other than making pretty packages for Christmas :)...With just a simple little package from Stan for Christmas filled with Papertrey Ink stamps and dies, I have been re-inspired! I even did another card (I don't usually do cards.....
This one features the Hanging By A Thread and Button Up stamps sets along with the coordinating button dies:
I also added a new flower collection with some Valentine shades included.
It feels like the new year is finally beginning tomorrow, with the first full week of no days off. Will feel good to get back into some kind of a routine!
Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love the "packaging" you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and how cute are those buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!!!! Love the red and black together~perfect combo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boldness of this! The red and black work so well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....