Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2017

Tag Video How To- Scrapbooking Embellishments

Hello, doing a 'kind-of' follow up video in my tag series, which I haven't done for awhile, so here we go with some examples of tags made, mainly with paper, scissors, glue, stamps and dies,  I
Like to use my supplies, and make my own clusters, so added into the mix are some stickers from kits here and there and whatever I can create using my stamps & dies, papers, copic markers, stitching and whatever else I have in my stash.  It' s all just showing you my process of making embellishments for scrapbook pages, cards and various other paper crafting projects.   Thanks so much for stopping by. You can purchase my handmade embellishments on eBay under fritztrail29, or in my etsy shop at suzannebwebb.etsy.com.  Thanks so much for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and thoughts....